Top quality living wall installation services
Installing a living wall with wall panels is easy. Living wall indoors with a drip irrigation system and water reservoir. Each living wall panel includes the mounting bracket.
Living wall installation
No matter the size from a small interior living wall display to a huge exterior wall, our experts will carefully address all installation issues to ensure your living wall project is structurally sound, safe, and secure.
We integrate your irrigation system to prevent any seepage issues that could cause mold or instability, while keeping your living wall watered and healthy.
Our professional installers take care to cause minimum disruption to your home or business, while never taking any shortcuts to quality or safety. In many cases, small projects can be installed in one day; larger projects in less than a week.
NOTE: Be aware that our lead time for some systems is up to few months to allow the plants to fully grow into the system before we hang it on your wall. This ensures the long term health of the plants and integrity of the living wall we create for you.Make An Appointment
Living wall frames
Also known as green walls, vertical gardens, plant walls and vegetated walls, the modern version has been around for about 20 years.Make An Appointment
Living wall benefits
Living walls can exist inside with proper lighting, or outside in almost any climate. They can be planted randomly or have intricate patterns. Living walls or green walls can be self-sustaining with a recirculating irrigation system, hard piped with drip irrigation and a drain, or watered by hand.
Living walls produce tremendous benefits including:
- * Aesthetic beauty
- * Overall well being and happiness
- * Natural air filtration through bio-filtration walls
- * Removal of harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- * Conserving energy by shading and insulating the building envelope
- * Creating biodiversity conservation opportunities
- * Absorbing and filtering storm water and greywater
- * Filtering air particulates
- * Sound absorption
- * Thermal regulation
- * Reduced occupant stress
- * In hospital settings, patients recover more quickly, use less pain medication and complain less
- * Interior plants clean the air in your office or home
- * Interior plants add humidity to the air when you have your central heating on in the winter
Make An Appointment